Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello Family and Friends!
I know I have been promising to get this blog started ever since we began our adoption journey so that I could keep everyone updated on how things are going. Sorry it has taken so long...been a little busy with paperwork. Just a few papers to fill our when you are pursuing an adoption. : )

Have SO many things we are excited to share with everyone, but it will have to be one post at a time. It has taken me most of the evening trying to get this much accomplished so we will have to see how this first post goes. Needless to say, this may be a case of trial and error!

Keep watching and we'll keep posting!

3 comments:

  1. Excited to follow along on your journey! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOO excited to see this post and looking forward to supporting your journey and watching your gal come home to your beautiful family!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family looks fantastic. So happy for Olga, that she gets to come home to you.

    Monica
    www.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete